1.1 Personal Information has the definition given to that term in section 6 of the Privacy Act.
1.2 Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and its associated regulations.
1.3 Services means our website located at www.ignytseo.com.au , our digital content services, and any related services, products, websites, tools and applications.
This Privacy Collection Notice is implemented by Ignyt Pty Ltd ACN 620 281 905 (Ignyt).
The terms of this Privacy Collection Notice govern the use by you as a user of our Services. By using the Services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.?
We are committed to complying with our privacy obligations. On this basis, the following summarises our promises to you:
- We do not sell or rent your Personal Information under any circumstances.
- We are transparent in our practices.
- We are compliant with the Privacy Act.
What information we collect
- Service information: this includes information that we collect when you enquire or use our Services. The information we collect includes your name, email address, and other contact details and any other information you directly give us, such as login details for your accounts.
- Client information: this includes information that you have provided to us as a client of ours. The information we collect includes:
- client business details;
- client representative details (including employee names, positions and other details as required for us to provide our Services);
- specific information relating to your systems, including passwords;
- details and any other additional information you provide to us directly or indirectly through your use of the Website. We use such information to assist in providing our services to you.
- Financial information: this includes information such as payment card details and bank account details. We use this information to send to our third party payment gateways (such as Stripe) when you make a payment for Services.
- Services use information: any information you provide when you use our Services. For example, when you contact us we collect information that enables the Services to be able to run.
- Marketing use information: this includes information provided to us using a marketing or newsletter sign up form.
- Surveys: information in connection with surveys, questionnaires and promotions.
- Other information we collect related to your use of the Services: your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information and any other information provided by you to us via our Services or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
Use of your information
Do we share your Personal Information?
We do not share your Personal Information except for in limited circumstances to enable us to provide our Services, including marketing our services to you. This includes:
- A small number of third party service providers.
Enquiries, concerns or complaints regarding this privacy collection notice are welcome. Please contact us at:
|Contact Details||Please contact us through our website.|
We will acknowledge and respond to you in writing within thirty (30) days of the date of receipt.